Seafront tourist complex for sale on the island of Krk, in the town of Omisalj, a few kilometres from Rijeka airport
The complex includes:
- Hotel with 48 rooms and 10 suites. The hotel was built in 1986 and renovated in 2008. Each room has a balcony, bathroom, air conditioning, TV/SAT and telephone.
- Annex of 304.55 m2 (dating from the 1930s) which could house entertainment areas for hotel guests, conference rooms, etc. On the upper floor there are rooms for staff accommodation.
- House of approx.285 m2 (built in the 1930s) on a plot of 2108 m2. Located approx. 200 m away from the hotel. Could serve for accommodating the staff during the season.
- Restaurant premises of 444 m2 (built in 1986 and renovated in 2008) which could help meet the needs of both hotel guests and any external patrons. It has a large terrace overlooking the sea.
- Bar facility (built in the 1930s but renovated in 2009) with a large terrace, located in the immediate vicinity of the beach. Under the bar there is a warehouse where deck chairs, umbrellas, etc. can be stored.
Total built area: 3,133.60 m2
Area of the plot: 8,010 m2
According to preliminary feasibility studies, it should be possible to build a SPA centre, swimming pool, conference hall and other facilities.
Asking price: EUR 4,000,000
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org