Beautifully restored historic estate next to the Croatian border.
- A unique monument of Medieval architecture (the first records date back to the 11th century) located in south-east Slovenia, on the border with Croatia.
- The property was completely restored in 2017 using modern, high quality materials, while fully respecting the original historicity and charm.
- The floor space area of the castle is approx.1100 sqm, which includes:
* A spacious and panoramic hall with a terrace overlooking the river below;
* 3 luxury flats which can accommodate up to 10 guests;
* A fully equipped professional kitchen;
* Spa complex with sauna, massage room and high quality jacuzzi;
* Wine cellar with adjustable temperature;
- The castle grounds cover an area of 4500 m2 and also house an outbuilding of approx.150 m2
- Surroundings and distances: the famous spa Dolenjske Toplice, the Bela ski resort and professional 18-hole golf courses are only 30 minutes away from the property. The property is only a few hundred metres from the river and the border with Croatia. The Croatian coast can be reached in about 50 minutes by transport, and the international airport in Zagreb in about 40 minutes.
- Possible uses of the property: luxury bed&breakfast with restaurant open to the public, guided tours, events, private and corporate celebrations, conferences, seminars, exhibitions, etc.
- Asking price: 7,000,000 Euro
- For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Built Area :
Land plot area :
Property type :
Deal Type :
Terms of sale :
to be discussed
Destinations of use :
hospitality business, restaurant, events organization, etc.
Overall condition :
Year Built :
Year last renovation :
garden and river views
House Style :